At Circus Warehouse, we strive for a safe and enjoyable workout environment and pride ourselves on our warm and generous acrobatic and aerial community. The Warehouse is a professional space and does have some constraints appropriate to the level of individual concentration and safety concerns needed for the serious athletic practitioners who train with us.
Workouts are NOT a facility rental & are scheduled at Circus Warehouse’s discretion. Times are subject to change and are not guaranteed. Please check in with the office if you are not sure about the best times for point availability. Workouts are not for commercial use or teaching. The Warehouse does not specifically rent points for workouts. If you are needing to book a rehearsal, please contact the office. You may share a workout card with your workout partner. If you are confident to work out on your own, you can pay the daily fee or buy a workout card and work around what is happening at the Warehouse.
Work out hours are Monday thru Thursday, 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, Friday, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (subject to change without notice for shows, events and private parties). If you have a 10, 20 or 30 class card, you may workout during school hours subject to space availability. You may also purchase a single workout, or a 5, 10 or 20 workout card. You can generally just come to the Warehouse, and check in with the office or front desk for payment and availability of space. Best times are mornings and late afternoons. Worst time to find a point is 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, when many classes are running, but there is sometimes floor space. We will always do our best to squeeze you in.I f you are not sure or you are making your first voyage to Long Island City, please call the office before you come.
• If it is your first workout at the Warehouse, see the front desk to sign a waiver, and to find out which apparatus are intended for general use. You may rig your own equipment with permission from the office staff.
• Make sure you are thoroughly warmed up before you begin training.
• Be aware of your skill limitations, and stay within them.
• There must always be a minimum of two people in the facility when training.
• Work in groups if possible, use skilled spotters.
• You are responsible for your own safety.
• Please assist each other, but refrain from instruction during workout. Instruction=Class. All classes at the Warehouse are taught with our own instructors.
• Aerial apparatus require 12” safety mats under them.
• Please use all equipment in a responsible manner.
• If you have questions about rigging, please ask for assistance from desk staff.
• There is NO TRAMPOLINE use during workouts. See office staff for exceptions.
• DO NOT adjust, move, install or otherwise tamper with any rigging equipment, machinery, electrical or AV equipment without approval from Circus Warehouse Staff.
• Put your stuff away. Put our stuff away. Close lids on rosin and chalk boxes.
• Keep rosin, chalk, food, drink, and street shoes off the mats. Water in a BOTTLE is OK—NO GLASSES or CUPS!)
• NO phone calls or texting during workouts.
• Non flash photography and film is permitted. You must ask subject’s permission.
• DO NOT at any time walk under the trapeze net or the net spreaders.
• Please play nicely with others and share equipment if necessary